Temp to perm assignment--- We are looking to grow our team!
Are you looking to start a new career path or continue on your current, self-motivated and love working independently as well as being a part of a close-knit group of professionals?
Embroidery experience is a plus but not necessary, we are willing to train the perfect individual!
This is a full-time position (no weekends).
$17.00 hrly/ 40 hours Flexible schedule
Operating embroidery machine
• Cutting backing, trimming, folding garments, getting ready for shipment
• Working with a variety of fabrics
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Interpreting/clarifying and executing instructions in work related documents
• Working efficiently while maintaining a high level of quality and Strong attention to detail and ability to stay focused
• Standing for extended periods of time
• Cross training and participating in various other sections of the company
• Complete preparatory steps required to begin embroidery process including selecting size and color of thread; placing spools of thread on spindles; inserting bobbins and threading ends through machine guides and components; turning setscrews to regulate machine
• settings according to garment styles and equipment performance and measuring and marking for center-point placement.
• Complete finishing steps by removing garment holding devices and taking finished items from machines. Examine and measure finished articles to verify conformance to all quality standards and/or WID instructions.
• Monitor machine operation to detect problems such as defective stitching, breaks in thread or machine malfunctions. Trouble-shoot small machine problems and performs routine maintenance tasks, ie., replacing needles, cleaning/oiling equipment.
• Work within established efficiency and quality standards to ensure embroidery work is completed accurately and timely.
• Ability to use U.S. Customary Ruler for making measurements
• Superior hand/eye coordination
• Ability to stand for period of time, walk, bend, push, pull, reach and lift up to 50 pounds while practicing proper safety procedures
• Ability to complete tasks accurately and in a timely fashion
• Ability to evaluate finished product against work instruction and assure work meets required standard.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to variables in the work environment and job requirements.
• Willingness to cross train in other aspects of the company
• Reliable, responsible and dependable in fulfilling attendance requirements.
• Hand and finger dexterity needed for small movements
- $17.00 hourly rate of pay
Work schedule to-be determined