1.Support accounting tasks for the HETL to include all processing of invoices of expenditures.
2.Daily processing and/or reconciling of accounts payable generated by vendor internal purchase orders, packing slips and invoices.
a. Checks review for completeness.
b. Match PO with packing slip and invoice.
c. Create finance doc for the DHHS Financial Service Center.
3. Assist in the procurement process.
4. Process HETL weekly orders as lead and/or back up. Involves direct communication with HETL vendors and laboratorians.
5. Create and verify PO, DO, BPO and RSQ REF DOC’s in the State of Maine accounting platform Advantage ensuring REF DOC created corresponds with source documents provided by the vendor.
6. Develop a proprietary knowledge of Advantage, MainePays, Data Warehouse, SQL and other SoM platforms.
7. Update the data warehouse pivot tables to determine status of various submissions of invoices; use information from the pivot tables to communicate status updates to laboratorians.
8. Process and record status of pending invoice payments
a. Retrieve file copy/copies of invoices for vendor payments.
b. Create REF DOC for the DHHS Financial Service Center.
9. Locate records from electronic and manual record systems.
10. Perform data entry, faxing, scanning, filing, photocopying, and mailing.
11. Create spreadsheets and perform data management.
a. Organize, record, and maintain computerized and/or manual files.
b. Scan records to vendor folders, maintaining invoice tracker.
12. Operate technical office materials and/or equipment (examples are digital scanner, printing and binding equipment, photocopier, facsimile, postal machine, etc.) according to department procedures.
13. Query for data via telephone, computer, and/or written and/or oral communication.
14. Explain, inform and/or initiate calls on routine matters.
15. Collaborate with the DHHS Financial Service Center to resolve issues.
16. Participate in creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
17. Collaborate in process improvements.
18. Reconciliation of vendor accounts in State of Maine accounting platforms.
19. Create and/or update vendors’ accounts in State of Maine accounting platform.
20. Perform back up to other accounts payable agents within the finance team.
21. Actively participate in training.
22. Other duties as assigned by the department.
Please submit cover letter along with an updated resume.